FORUM

Level 10 Thread!

• T D
  • 10 years 7 months ago
Let's make a thread for those of us capped at the level cap and is just hanging around the game for fun :)

I"ll start. I"m Richliu (IGN XyzSynchro), currently unable to access the game, but normally, I play with these guys.

Main Knight-Tank
Mage-DPS
Priestess-Healer

How about you?
  • Cody
  • 10 years 6 months ago
ooh sounds good :D i still see SideQuest on mmorpg.com in upcoming games, so hopefully it'll get attention still ! I'm still around, but being god-moded made it a little boring :p
Haha, yes.

Unfortunately, I don't think Chapter 2 will provide much of a challenge for you, either!

You're really not supposed to have max +10 items at this point!

Just wait for the Nightmare Mode dungeons... heh heh heh...
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Matt
  • 10 years 6 months ago
I would welcome Chapter 2, being stuck at Rank 2 in Arenas with no way of beating Khor is getting boring!
Shrike wrote:
I would welcome Chapter 2, being stuck at Rank 2 in Arenas with no way of beating Khor is getting boring!

Dont give up :P !You're still getting those 50 points a day to buy premium things with so you can save up a measure of power, then buy some consumables like 5 second stunner, maybe some strategy like DO NOT attack krug..
  • Cody
  • 10 years 6 months ago
  • Matt
  • 10 years 6 months ago
Khor wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Dont give up :P !You're still getting those 50 points a day to buy premium things with so you can save up a measure of power, then buy some consumables like 5 second stunner, maybe some strategy like DO NOT attack krug..

Winning with consumables isn't "winning" in my mind. I've been experimenting with some things on Kissa, and I'm reasonably sure I can outscale your dungeon gear. It's just a question of finding the gold to invest.

Worst comes to worst, Chapter 2 will be more or less a fresh start for the both of us.
I'm still not TOTALLY sure what bonuses the AI gets when you attack them, i know that they get ALL of their character skills. I suggested already that you can defensively equip consumables for the ai to automatically use, and they wont be consumed. Sort of letting you pick your own advantage.

I can tell you this though, dont aim for krug, hes got 14000 defense and an ice shield anyways. The healer AI is pretty stupid with that much hp, he wont heal till someone is really low even though the heal is only for 1000 or so.
  • Cody
  • 10 years 6 months ago
Protected by R Antispam