FORUM

Mastery Bonuses in nodes

• Page:
  • T D
  • 10 years 7 months ago
Could someone please explain what mastery bonuses are?

imgur.com/7mdTC2e

For example, currently my Krug DPS Mastery Bonus is at 50%.

What does this exactly mean?
The Mastery bonuses are rewards for clearing the stage X number of times. Upon achieving stage mastery you get an item (which at the moment is an upgrade for your sub-character) and get access to the harder difficulty of that field.

However, we're not really happy with the current state of this system. You can read why here:
www.side-quest.com/forum/Bug-Report/123-2-star-camps
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Duly noted, thank you!

Will check the other post out.
  • T D
  • 10 years 7 months ago
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
The special currency idea is good, as long as it doesnt add any extra currencies ontop of what we already have. Special items based on a specific class would be cool too. I definitely find i need something to spend more gold on so class skills would be nice to buy.

Know what makes a grind much more tolerable ? Taking away predictability and having small milestones. This is already set up in a few ways, for instance the random bosses that may spawn at the end so every run is spiced up with potential. Plus the locked chests that can have nice things so you gotta pay attention.

Since your side-kicks dont level the same way its a nice side goal for you to work on while leveling, which helps alleviate it a bit, giving you something else to focus on that still helps you level.
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam