FORUM

Loyalty Bug

• Page:
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
So this is a new one, after making sure i broke party with yoshari and relogged, i went to do the dungeon solo, aaaand my party ditched me. My poor knight went in alone >< i checked the group tab to make sure i even had them equipped correctly and they were, so i relogged and went back, they STILL didnt show up. It seems im locked in party-dungeon mode :(
This is actually working as intended. You can open a dungeon either in party more, or in solo mode.

However, now that you bring it up I can see the logic in making a dungeon a dungeon, and just automatically switching to the appropriate type based on your party status. We shall think about this!
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Lol my failure turned into a suggestion ! What i mean to say is im not in a party and im opening Solo dungeon runs, i tried it again and now at least i dont see my party icon on the dungeon map screen but i still get the 30% drop find bonus, and neither of my sidekicks appear. Waiting for someone else to come on, maybe if i join/leave someones party it'll fix it. Its even giving me the same 'no prereq' errors as we got in 2 man party.

I've got like infinite keys though so i'll keep testing

Speaking of which, a minor bug, when playing as knight and im activating skeleton keys, it shows my Bond of Trust icon/cast bar above my head for a second.
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
ok so yoshari got on and he said the dungeon for us was still open on his end so he closed it but i still couldnt solo with my sidekicks. So we started another co-op dungeon and in the first wave there are no monsters and we just march eternally down an empty hallway =/
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam