FORUM

2 man dungeon

• Page:
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
so yoshari and i tried this again, usually we cant get beyond the first wave of mobs as it gives us the 'prereqs not met' error, but this time we were able to complete the whole dungeon smoothly, besides the last boss's goddess fight not working again.

We tried it a second time immediately and things got buggy. We got the same error alot, but was sometimes able to backpeddle, rest, and rekill the mobs until we got through. This only worked till the book boss. The monsters refreshing on the map was bugging out so they'd appear back instantly, the hallways themselves were not correctly depicting the waves, and many times in a '1 encounter' fight there would be many waves but i could only see one, yoshari was fighting many invisible enemies i couldnt see or even target, but i could heal him.

Also the weird red and blue arrow buttons in the party command seemed to mess with my guys direction, and i couldnt undo it, it interrupted his auto-firing and sent him running to the front lines a lot.
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam