FORUM

Ancient Fang

• Page:
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
ok so i put this on my knight who has no attack skills to see what happens. The refresh rate is way faster than 300 seconds. When i see the icon, the damage abilities in my toolbar show an increase, specifically Fortitude. But when i cast it, my fortitude icon doesnt reflect that increase.

The proc is back within 10 seconds, it vanishes when i use a heal or any other buff regardless of effect too. And i dont see any mushrooms sprouting :(
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
Another bug, ancient fang was stuck 'on', at least the icon was always present but never proccing. This was on Khy with rank 20 ancient fang.

Now i have the staff so all three pieces have rank 10 ancient fang, but only when i mouse over the helmet do i get the rank 20 with 15 second cooldown, the other two items claim to give rank 10 and 30 second cooldown.

The actual cooldown seems to be 10 seconds.
Update, i forged a mushroom with ancient fang rank 1 onto a piece of set armor that offers ancient fang on 2 pieces. It still worked, although it does not appear, and the set bonus is grayed out since i only have one of it, i still get ancient fang. Its also refreshing every few seconds so my talon is a killing machine.

For emphasis, i attacked your group in arena, and killed your Talon in 2/3's of a rapid shot.
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam